Fler bilder från Norrtälje
Gå till innehåll Hoppa till navigeringen Gå till nyhetsarkiv Gå till söksida Gå till kontaktsida

Use Google to translate the website. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the translation.

Can I work in Sweden?

Can I work in Sweden?

First you need to register with The Swedish Migration Agency to have your case processed and obtain your residence permit and work permit. There is more information on The Swedish Migration Agency’s website.

The Swedish Migration Agency's website

If you receive a residence and work permit under the EU’s Temporary Protection Directive and you need support to find a job in Sweden, you can register with the Swedish Public Employment Service.

Register with the Swedish Public Employment Service

If you do not have a coordination number or personal ID number, you need to apply for a coordination number at a service office at The Swedish Tax Agency.

The Swedish Tax Agency's website

Senast ändrad: 2022-04-05